We're always using refrigerators, so why not make them more fun by putting DIY "move me magnets" on them? They're full-body photos that can be moved around into all sorts of silly positions. You can make them do a little dance, strike a pose, or just hang out and look pretty! Jessica Hord never fails to find nifty how-to projects.
— Head-to-toe printed photo of person with legs and arms spread out
— Poster board & glue stick (not needed for thicker paper)
— Paper fasteners
1. (You can skip to step 2 if you're using thicker paper.) Glue photo printed on normal printer paper to poster board.
2. Cut along the outside of the person's body, then cut at the torso, under the knees, at the shoulders and at the elbows.
3. Use the thumbtack to poke holes where the fasteners will go: in the torso, legs, and arms.
4. Then attach limbs using fasteners.
5. Cut strip of magnet to fit on the back and attach. You're done!