If you celebrate Christmas, you might be getting ready to decorate your tree soon, but have you ever wondered how to make your Christmas ornaments really stand out? Well, that's why clever craftswoman Jessica Hord is here! She's got an easy and simple way to make gigantic ornaments to really get into the holiday spirit.
— Large inflatable balls
— Clean & empty plastic containers for ornament caps
— Metallic spray paint
— Hammer and nail or small nail punch
— Picture hanging wire
— Needle nose pliers
— Instant mix epoxy
1. Spray paint plastic containers, let them dry.
2. Using a hammer and a nail, punch two holes in each container.
3. Feed the wire through both holes, leaving wire ends inside the containers.
4. Twist wire ends and cut any excess wire.
5. Reshape wire like the top of an ornament.
6. Use epoxy to attach the plastic containers to the balls. You're done!
Inspired by: One Good Thing (https://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/how-to-make-oversized-ornaments)