We know what our viewers/readers want to know, and the number one question on all of your minds is, "How can I catch a leprechaun?" Well, wonder no longer! Our very own leprechaun huntress Jessica Hord will make sure the luck of the Irish is with you by showing how to make "Leprechaun Bait."
For Two Servings You'll Need:
— 12 oz. dark chocolate morsels
— 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
— 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, quartered (Jessica used Oreos.)
— 1 cup mint chocolate baking chips or chopped mint chocolate candies (Jessica uses Andes.)
— 12 oz. white chocolate morsels
— 1 cup Dark Mint M&Ms
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Microwave dark chocolate morsels and butter for one minute. Stir. Continue microwaving in intervals of 15 seconds and stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
3. Spread melted chocolate into an even layer over wax paper.
4. Sprinkle cookies over chocolate.
5. Sprinkle mint chocolate baking chips over cookies.
6. Microwave white chocolate morsels for one minute. Stir. Continue microwaving in intervals of 15 seconds and stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
7. Pour melted white chocolate over cookies and candy. Spread into an even layer.
8. Freeze or refrigerate until chocolate is hard and then carefully break into large pieces. You're done!
Inspired by: Five Heart Home