A new and terrifying weather front is hitting Los Angeles. In Syfy's new original feature starring Tara Reid and Ian Ziering (from Beverly Hills 90210), a "sharknado" is coming to town and they're "gonna need a bigger chopper!" I'm no meteorologist, but I don't think that's how nature works. View Now
It's October 30th — do you know where your Halloween costume is? If you just realized all you've got to wear to the weekend festivities is last year's Frozen costume, don't worry — Jessica Hord has got you covered. So feel free to toss out that old costume (seriously, let it go) and try one of these five last-minute costumes that are guaranteed to score you some major compliments.
COSTUME INSTRUCTIONS1. FASHION DON'TYou'll Need:
-- Glasses to Glue Black Strip Over
-- Black Construction Paper
-- Hot Glue Gun
-- Hot Glue Sticks
-- Double Sided Tape
-- Wacky Outfit
-- Printer or Thick Red Sharpie
1. Print & cut "DON'T" sign (OR draw it out) and use the double-sided tape to tape it to the cardboard.
2. Cut a black strip of construction paper thick & long enough to cover the glasses.
3. Measure where each hole should go to see through glasses & cut.
4. Hot glue black strip to glasses, put on wacky outfit, hold sign and you're done!
2. STICK FIGUREYou'll Need:
-- White Top (A top with long sleeves works best.)
-- White Bottoms
-- Black Electrical Tape
-- Thick Black Sharpie
-- Paper Plate
-- Scissors (If you'd like to cut out the eyes.)
-- String, Ribbon, Etc.
1. If you have someone who can help, put the bottoms and top on -- have them "draw" a stick figure with the electrical tape. You can also do this on a flat surface alone.
2. Draw a smiley face on the paper plate.
3. If you'd like to wear the face as a mask; cut out the eyes and secure string, ribbon, etc. with electrical tape to the back. You're done!
*Inspired by:All For the Boys
NOTE: YOU CAN DO A WOMAN'S VERSION TOO! JUST ADD A TRIANGLE FOR A SKIRT!
3. WIND-UP DOLLYou'll Need:
-- At Least A 9" X 9" Scrap of Cardboard
-- Large Tape Roll (Think masking or duck tape.)
-- Spool of Thread
-- Pencil or Pen
-- "Skinny" Belt (Shouldn't measure more than 1/2 an inch in width.)
-- Half of an Empty Paper Towel Roll or Empty Toilet Paper Roll
1. Trace the outside of the tape roll on the left side of cardboard. Trace again on the right side, overlapping the other circle by about 1/2 an inch. When you're done tracing it should look like a Venn diagram.
2. Create a circle in the center of the bigger circles by tracing a spool of thread.
3. Now put your empty roll between & below the two sets of circles and mark the sides for your key "stem".
4. Cut around the circles and stem and then carefully cut out the inner circles.
5. Paint both cardboard pieces and let dry.
6. Once dry, gently squeeze empty roll so you can cut two slits on opposite sides, about an inch from the bottom. Make each slit at least the size of belt width.
7. Insert belt through slits.
8. Now try to put your flat cardboard shape into the empty roll and belt. If it doesn't fit, trim a little from each side until it fits snuggly.
9. Fasten belt around you, making sure wind-up key is in the center of your back and you're done!
*Inspired by:eHow4. PINEAPPLEYou'll Need:
-- Yellow Dress or Yellow Top & Bottoms
-- Green Construction Paper (You can also use green poster board or paint or color white paper green too!)
-- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
-- Ribbon (If it's green even better.)
-- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut leaves ranging from 12" to as short as 3".
2. Gently curl the top of the leaves with your fingers.
3. Start hot-glueing the longer leaves to the top of the empty roll. Work your way down using shorter and shorter leaves until you can no longer see the empty roll.
4. Cut your ribbon so that it's long enough to tie around your head.
5. Cut ribbon in 1/2 and hot glue one end of each piece to opposite sides of the inside of the empty roll.
6. Put on yellow ensemble, tie on green head-piece, and you're done!
*Inspired by: Studio DIY5. STATIC CLINGYou'll Need:
-- Random Clothing Items
-- Safety Pins
-- Dryer Sheets
-- Black Top
-- Black Bottoms
1. Safety pin random clothing items and dryer sheets to top and bottoms -- you're done!
*Inspired by:Money CrashersView Now
Sharknado took the world by storm last year. If it's not broken, why fix it? We believe that was the mentality going into the movie's sequel. Here is the first trailer for Sharknado 2: The Second One. Yes, that's a guy fighting a shark with a chainsaw in a tornado. View Now
Were the ground to open up beneath your feet like it did this unfortunate officer of the law in China, we doubt most people would've kept calm like this cool cucumber. When life gave Liu Yong a sinkhole, well, he dove into that opportunity, vanishing and REAPPEARING several yards below on the hill! It's not quite magic but it's spectacular enough to make him an honorary wizard by RightThisMinute standards. View Now
Here at RightThisMinute we know nothing compares to the majesty of an exploding frozen watermelon in super-slow-motion.
WIRED's master experimenter, demolition man and science wizard Brent Rose is too happy to supply in his latest destruction masterpiece. That poor bike lock never stood a chance.
Browse his awesome catalogue of videosView Now
Growing a human inside of another human is a delicate process. Organs get moved around, skin gets spread thin - oh, and this happens. The woman in this video is experiencing a pregnancy hernia. Pregnancy hernias are fairly common, and just a small thread in the beautiful tapestry we call the miracle of life. View Now
You might remember the strange salivating superhero known as The Licking Guy. Recently he licked surfaces of the YouTube headquarters, a solid fuel space rocket, a retired military helicopter, and a moving train. Well, his famous tongue has finally made it into the RightThisMinute studios.
Is it a drone? A spiderweb? A ghost, perhaps?! It's uncertain what exactly the white could is that was hovering around a parking lot in an undisclosed location, but it certainly had spectators in a tizzy. View Now
Jean Walters is an 83-year-old woman with dementia in England. She was given a teddy bear by her granddaughter Abbie Webb as a gift. The teddy bear played a recording of her late husband Dennis saying, "You're the best girl in the world for me." The husband used to write that to her in letters while serving in the Army. The granddaughter decided to get the teddy bear made after a previous recording of her grandfather's voice stopped playing. The grandmother's reaction to hearing the sweet sound of her beloved late husband's voice will bring a smile to your face. View Now
There are few things I enjoy more than a good road trip. I love hopping in the car and exploring the area around me especially on a beautiful, sunny, summer day. Recently, I had the opportunity to explore in someone else's car. One of Buick's newest offerings — the Cascada. View Now
Doctor Sandra Lee, or Dr. Pimple Popper, as she's known on the internet, has punched cysts, extracted whiteheads, and treated rhinopehyma countless times, but that doesn't make her recent excised lipoma any less enthralling. There's something about watching her expertly handle patient's dermatology needs that is oddly satisfying. Keep up with the good Doctor on Instagram. View Now
Ashley Graham made history by becoming the first-ever plus-sized model on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition. Now she's debuting her sexy new lingerie line "Provacative." Watch her show off some of the sexiest pieces from the collection. View Now
OK, so it's not that hard to guess. We apologize for the clickbaity headline. That's so unlike us...
Anyway, there are things you might not know about The Late Late Show host. But now you'll know everything from his go-to cocktail to his biggest fear and first kiss. Vogue sat down with followed James Corden around his CBS home to ask him exactly 73 questions.
Not content with performing on American Idol, and pumping out 11 albums in eight years, Coffey Anderson is adding Wedding Crasher to his already impressive resume. Anderson was invited to a couple's wedding in South Carolina, a fact that was completely unknown to the bride and groom. The newlyweds were set to dance to Anderson's song during the reception, but instead of dancing to a recording, they got to enjoy a live version of the song. View Now
Animals videos are one of the internet's greatest sources of comedic content. These three videos are perfect examples of that. First, this ball python tried to slither away but it was on a fleece blanket and couldn't get very far.
Then, enjoy this hilarious footage of Desmo the bulldog playing with water in slow motion.
A RightThisMinute former intern, Peyton, just got a hedgehog and she shot this footage of her adorable pet playing in the grass. View Now
Everybody loves babies even when they are baby crocodiles. A West African dwarf crocodile has hatched a clutch of baby crocodiles at the Zoological Society of London. The family is living in the temperature controlled Butterfly House. The mother crocodile has not had babies since the 1990's and the London Zoo is very excited to welcome the four new little ones. View Now
If you need a good laugh, you are in luck because these animals are hilarious. Meet Charlie the talking dog with a deep booming voice. It appears that he is trying to talk over the noise of the humans speaking.
While Charlie was chatting with his owner, this little puppy was refusing to wake up from a nice nap.
Lastly, you won't believe your eyes when you see this cat massaging a capybara on the sidewalk behind a restaurant in Brazil. View Now
We have to keep our oceans clean. Horrible things like the ones in these two videos happen far too often.
A shark with a beer koozie stuck over its head and a turtle with some sort of cloth wrapped around its fin. This time there were a few helpful humans around to save the day.
The shark swam away scot-free, but the turtle, unfortunately, wasn't so lucky. View Now
If you've seen those viral videos of musicians serenading herds of cows, you've discovered the world's main source of dairy are incredibly musical creatures.
Well, leave it to zany and entertaining DJ Flula to pay a musical tribute to the source of our delicious milkshakes, cheeses and yogurts at this Florida dairy yard.
Complete with cow-print digital camo, sassy german-accent lyrics and water hoses, this signature Flula mashup is the weird music video you've GOT to see... and probably can't forget! View Now