A new and terrifying weather front is hitting Los Angeles. In Syfy's new original feature starring Tara Reid and Ian Ziering (from Beverly Hills 90210), a "sharknado" is coming to town and they're "gonna need a bigger chopper!" I'm no meteorologist, but I don't think that's how nature works. View Now
It's October 30th — do you know where your Halloween costume is? If you just realized all you've got to wear to the weekend festivities is last year's Frozen costume, don't worry — Jessica Hord has got you covered. So feel free to toss out that old costume (seriously, let it go) and try one of these five last-minute costumes that are guaranteed to score you some major compliments.
COSTUME INSTRUCTIONS1. FASHION DON'TYou'll Need:
-- Glasses to Glue Black Strip Over
-- Black Construction Paper
-- Hot Glue Gun
-- Hot Glue Sticks
-- Double Sided Tape
-- Wacky Outfit
-- Printer or Thick Red Sharpie
1. Print & cut "DON'T" sign (OR draw it out) and use the double-sided tape to tape it to the cardboard.
2. Cut a black strip of construction paper thick & long enough to cover the glasses.
3. Measure where each hole should go to see through glasses & cut.
4. Hot glue black strip to glasses, put on wacky outfit, hold sign and you're done!
2. STICK FIGUREYou'll Need:
-- White Top (A top with long sleeves works best.)
-- White Bottoms
-- Black Electrical Tape
-- Thick Black Sharpie
-- Paper Plate
-- Scissors (If you'd like to cut out the eyes.)
-- String, Ribbon, Etc.
1. If you have someone who can help, put the bottoms and top on -- have them "draw" a stick figure with the electrical tape. You can also do this on a flat surface alone.
2. Draw a smiley face on the paper plate.
3. If you'd like to wear the face as a mask; cut out the eyes and secure string, ribbon, etc. with electrical tape to the back. You're done!
*Inspired by:All For the Boys
NOTE: YOU CAN DO A WOMAN'S VERSION TOO! JUST ADD A TRIANGLE FOR A SKIRT!
3. WIND-UP DOLLYou'll Need:
-- At Least A 9" X 9" Scrap of Cardboard
-- Large Tape Roll (Think masking or duck tape.)
-- Spool of Thread
-- Pencil or Pen
-- "Skinny" Belt (Shouldn't measure more than 1/2 an inch in width.)
-- Half of an Empty Paper Towel Roll or Empty Toilet Paper Roll
1. Trace the outside of the tape roll on the left side of cardboard. Trace again on the right side, overlapping the other circle by about 1/2 an inch. When you're done tracing it should look like a Venn diagram.
2. Create a circle in the center of the bigger circles by tracing a spool of thread.
3. Now put your empty roll between & below the two sets of circles and mark the sides for your key "stem".
4. Cut around the circles and stem and then carefully cut out the inner circles.
5. Paint both cardboard pieces and let dry.
6. Once dry, gently squeeze empty roll so you can cut two slits on opposite sides, about an inch from the bottom. Make each slit at least the size of belt width.
7. Insert belt through slits.
8. Now try to put your flat cardboard shape into the empty roll and belt. If it doesn't fit, trim a little from each side until it fits snuggly.
9. Fasten belt around you, making sure wind-up key is in the center of your back and you're done!
*Inspired by:eHow4. PINEAPPLEYou'll Need:
-- Yellow Dress or Yellow Top & Bottoms
-- Green Construction Paper (You can also use green poster board or paint or color white paper green too!)
-- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
-- Ribbon (If it's green even better.)
-- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut leaves ranging from 12" to as short as 3".
2. Gently curl the top of the leaves with your fingers.
3. Start hot-glueing the longer leaves to the top of the empty roll. Work your way down using shorter and shorter leaves until you can no longer see the empty roll.
4. Cut your ribbon so that it's long enough to tie around your head.
5. Cut ribbon in 1/2 and hot glue one end of each piece to opposite sides of the inside of the empty roll.
6. Put on yellow ensemble, tie on green head-piece, and you're done!
*Inspired by: Studio DIY5. STATIC CLINGYou'll Need:
-- Random Clothing Items
-- Safety Pins
-- Dryer Sheets
-- Black Top
-- Black Bottoms
1. Safety pin random clothing items and dryer sheets to top and bottoms -- you're done!
*Inspired by:Money CrashersView Now
Sharknado took the world by storm last year. If it's not broken, why fix it? We believe that was the mentality going into the movie's sequel. Here is the first trailer for Sharknado 2: The Second One. Yes, that's a guy fighting a shark with a chainsaw in a tornado. View Now
This video could potentially offer the precise formula for what it takes to make a viral video. Get an adorable baby doing something incredibly cute, add a pet who's equally adorable, and vóila - you're guaranteed to go viral. Watch this baby fighting a losing battle against slumber before giving in and landing on the family pet. It is way too cute! View Now
The #RunningManChallenge is trending on social media. Videos feature people grooving to hip-hop group Ghost Town DJ's "My Boo" are popping up all over the Internet. Athletes, dancers, couples and kids are all posting footage of themselves dancing. View Now
Good Samaritans heard a 2-month-old baby boy crying alone inside of a parked car. The car door was open so they took him out of the car, brought the baby boy to their vehicle, and called the police. First responders took the baby to the hospital where it was treated for dehydration and fever. Police charged the father with felony child abuse and endangerment charges. Witnesses claim the man was inside of a Plasma Center for an hour and a half while the baby was inside of the hot car. View Now
Victoria shared footage of herself hiding in the trunk of her boyfriend's car. She suspected her man of cheating and when the car stopped she got out she confronted her boyfriend and the other woman who was sitting in the passenger seat. Victoria joined the RightThisMinute hosts for an interview via Skype to talk about the extreme measures she took to catch her man in the act. View Now
This poor father can't get a moment of relief and peace. His son won't stop scaring him all around the house everytime the opportunity presents himself. The father is just sick and tired of getting scared all day every day. View Now
Whoa! This video is really making the rounds on the Internet today and you'll quickly see why. It shows a woman jumping over a protective barrier at the Toronto Zoo to retrieve her hat. Really? Although the tiger gets riled up, there's still another fence separating the woman and the tiger before she manages to hop back over. Let's just say other people at the zoo were none too thrilled at her actions.
The Toronto Zoo launched an investigation into the incident and are hoping to talk to witness and track down the woman who jumped the barrier. View Now
As of now, there is not much known about the incident from this video, other than what can be seen. It appears that there is some sort of verbal dispute between pedestrians and a stopped vehicle, then the camera loses sight of the road. When the camera goes back to the street, a woman is seen lying on the ground. Local police are currently investigating the incident, and they say the woman's injuries are non-life threatening and appear to be minor. View Now
A street vendor in Colombia says that after Mick Jagger purchased wafers from her stand her sales increased. She says she now sells four times as many wafers before the celebrity musician graced her business. View Now
These Seattle residence just thought they were getting into a normal Lyft with a very talkative driver — but little did they know the one in the driver's seat just happened to be a member of their football team's "Legion of Boom!" Richard Sherman couldn't help but make fun of himself as he drove unsuspecting fans around Seattle. Their reaction when he finally "introduced" himself was nothing short of priceless. View Now
What would you do if Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) showed up at your door—chips in hand—and asked to join your “Game of Thrones” viewing party? After getting over the initial shock, you’d probably have a mini freak-out, followed by a lot of “GoT” questions (I mean...a lot). View Now
Everybody is finding their own way to cope with Prince's sudden and tragic death that came way too soon. Ellen re-shared this awesome video of the pop icon performing "Kiss" on her show during the very first season. She says that's kind of a big deal because celebrities of his stature usually wait to see if a show is going to make it. Watch his amazing performance. View Now
They're not famous besties for nuthin'! Amy Schumer "fact-checks" her upcoming co-star Jennifer Lawrence for Vanity Fair in the most hilarious way. You'll also find out a little "TMI" about where J-Law likes to relieve herself. View Now
Meet Jimbo a 1,500-pound, 9-foot-tall grizzly bear who has become the star resident at the Orphaned Wildlife Center in New York. Jimbo has been at the rehabilitation center since owner - Jim Kowalczik - took him in as an injured cub and as you can tell, the two have a very close relationship. Plus, we bet Jimbo gives the best hugs! View Now
A caged diver was attacked by a great white shark in South Africa. The shark put its nose through the bars of the shark cage. The diver was not injured but can be heard screaming in the footage. View Now
There's just something weirdly fascinating about watching hippos destroy whole watermelons.... and a little scary. While that hippopotamus was eating this goat was escaping from this pen with the help of a log. View Now
Dr. Matt from Vet Ranch saved a dog named Markie Mark with a broken leg from euthanasia. The dog is recovering and is already back playing and having fun like most dogs. Markie Mark is up for adoption. View Now
Sandy realized his owner is home but couldn't find her right away. He sniffed the whole house until he found her. Then check out this sweet dog Sydney enjoying the kiddie pool it received as a gift. View Now