A new and terrifying weather front is hitting Los Angeles. In Syfy's new original feature starring Tara Reid and Ian Ziering (from Beverly Hills 90210), a "sharknado" is coming to town and they're "gonna need a bigger chopper!" I'm no meteorologist, but I don't think that's how nature works. View Now
It's October 30th — do you know where your Halloween costume is? If you just realized all you've got to wear to the weekend festivities is last year's Frozen costume, don't worry — Jessica Hord has got you covered. So feel free to toss out that old costume (seriously, let it go) and try one of these five last-minute costumes that are guaranteed to score you some major compliments.
COSTUME INSTRUCTIONS1. FASHION DON'TYou'll Need:
-- Glasses to Glue Black Strip Over
-- Black Construction Paper
-- Hot Glue Gun
-- Hot Glue Sticks
-- Double Sided Tape
-- Wacky Outfit
-- Printer or Thick Red Sharpie
1. Print & cut "DON'T" sign (OR draw it out) and use the double-sided tape to tape it to the cardboard.
2. Cut a black strip of construction paper thick & long enough to cover the glasses.
3. Measure where each hole should go to see through glasses & cut.
4. Hot glue black strip to glasses, put on wacky outfit, hold sign and you're done!
2. STICK FIGUREYou'll Need:
-- White Top (A top with long sleeves works best.)
-- White Bottoms
-- Black Electrical Tape
-- Thick Black Sharpie
-- Paper Plate
-- Scissors (If you'd like to cut out the eyes.)
-- String, Ribbon, Etc.
1. If you have someone who can help, put the bottoms and top on -- have them "draw" a stick figure with the electrical tape. You can also do this on a flat surface alone.
2. Draw a smiley face on the paper plate.
3. If you'd like to wear the face as a mask; cut out the eyes and secure string, ribbon, etc. with electrical tape to the back. You're done!
*Inspired by:All For the Boys
NOTE: YOU CAN DO A WOMAN'S VERSION TOO! JUST ADD A TRIANGLE FOR A SKIRT!
3. WIND-UP DOLLYou'll Need:
-- At Least A 9" X 9" Scrap of Cardboard
-- Large Tape Roll (Think masking or duck tape.)
-- Spool of Thread
-- Pencil or Pen
-- "Skinny" Belt (Shouldn't measure more than 1/2 an inch in width.)
-- Half of an Empty Paper Towel Roll or Empty Toilet Paper Roll
1. Trace the outside of the tape roll on the left side of cardboard. Trace again on the right side, overlapping the other circle by about 1/2 an inch. When you're done tracing it should look like a Venn diagram.
2. Create a circle in the center of the bigger circles by tracing a spool of thread.
3. Now put your empty roll between & below the two sets of circles and mark the sides for your key "stem".
4. Cut around the circles and stem and then carefully cut out the inner circles.
5. Paint both cardboard pieces and let dry.
6. Once dry, gently squeeze empty roll so you can cut two slits on opposite sides, about an inch from the bottom. Make each slit at least the size of belt width.
7. Insert belt through slits.
8. Now try to put your flat cardboard shape into the empty roll and belt. If it doesn't fit, trim a little from each side until it fits snuggly.
9. Fasten belt around you, making sure wind-up key is in the center of your back and you're done!
*Inspired by:eHow4. PINEAPPLEYou'll Need:
-- Yellow Dress or Yellow Top & Bottoms
-- Green Construction Paper (You can also use green poster board or paint or color white paper green too!)
-- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
-- Ribbon (If it's green even better.)
-- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut leaves ranging from 12" to as short as 3".
2. Gently curl the top of the leaves with your fingers.
3. Start hot-glueing the longer leaves to the top of the empty roll. Work your way down using shorter and shorter leaves until you can no longer see the empty roll.
4. Cut your ribbon so that it's long enough to tie around your head.
5. Cut ribbon in 1/2 and hot glue one end of each piece to opposite sides of the inside of the empty roll.
6. Put on yellow ensemble, tie on green head-piece, and you're done!
*Inspired by: Studio DIY5. STATIC CLINGYou'll Need:
-- Random Clothing Items
-- Safety Pins
-- Dryer Sheets
-- Black Top
-- Black Bottoms
1. Safety pin random clothing items and dryer sheets to top and bottoms -- you're done!
*Inspired by:Money CrashersView Now
Sharknado took the world by storm last year. If it's not broken, why fix it? We believe that was the mentality going into the movie's sequel. Here is the first trailer for Sharknado 2: The Second One. Yes, that's a guy fighting a shark with a chainsaw in a tornado. View Now
Recently, a car in Colombier, Switzerland swerved across multiple lanes of traffic placing other drivers in serious danger. But the craziest thing about the incident was that no one was driving the car. A man had parked his car on the side of the road to have a conversation with another driver when his unmanned car began slowly drifting down the highway.
Police have identified both drivers and the driver of the runaway vehicle will be facing charges for placing others in harm's way. View Now
WARNING: Explicit content included.
Jigsaw, the main villain from the hit "Saw" movie franchise is definitely one of the most iconic movie antagonists in recent memory. But what would happen if Jigsaw was one of your coworkers? That's exactly what YouTuber Chris Capel tried to find out in this hilarious comedy sketch. View Now
This Junkin video is seriously scary if it's real! Iris J Alamo has problems sleeping, and it might be for a good reason. To figure out what was going on, she set up cameras in her bedroom. It took almost a year, but something finally appeared on tape. View Now
Tony Booth from the YouTube channel ig: 8Booth loves attempting extreme jumps. This time, he took on Crystal Cove's "El Morro" cliff in Laguna Beach, California. For over a decade, Tony looked at this cliff that he estimates at being about 100 feet high. Once he finally took the leap, Tony and all of us watching instantly realized he made a terrifying error. View Now
Even if you're a human, wandering onto an active racetrack is flirting with death! Can you imagine the terror this poor dog feels is when he realizes there's a turbocharged Bolivian rally car almost on top of him?
We almost stopped watching because we don't want to see the little guy get hurt... but then the unbelievable happens!
When will daughters learn that father knows best? This dad taught his daughter a serious lesson with his mechanical digger when she didn't follow his rules. Let's just say we wouldn't want to make this dad angry. View Now
If you've ever had a dog you can likely relate to this video.
It's pretty easy to spot a guilty dog by its facial expressions. Daniel Martino's beautiful gray Pit Bull is guilty of one specific crime — chewing up his owner's shoe insole. You can see the nervous pooch avoiding eye contact, before deciding to hide his face behind his strong, long-haired Dachshund friend. View Now
Sometimes, even wild animals make us go "aww". Whether it's a biological response to something that reminds us of human babies or maybe we're just weird, but something switches off in our heads and we do really stupid things to these "cute", "adorable" and "huggable" animals.
Like, please, guy with a broom—don't get between a raccoon mom and her kits!
via ViralHogView Now
It's not a mic drop we normally hear about when someone does really well on a performance. Justin Bieber recently dropped his microphone and stormed off stage at a concert in Manchester, England, because he was upset at his fans screaming over him when he was trying to talk.
When Justin Bieber storms off stage the sass pic.twitter.com/OJ7Y8vSg3OView Now
We've got a feeling nobody had to trick Bee the pitbull terrier into this vet visit in Lithuania! Though nobody likes needles and blood, the well-behaved pooch fusses and squirms less than many humans and even helpfully sticks out his paw for the blood sample! View Now
Warning! If you're afraid of spiders or mice, you don't want to watch this video! It is strangely captivating though. Australian Jason Womal shares the story of coming upon a huntsman spider trying to eat a mouse in his neighbor's place.
An update on the story: Jason says, "The spider is fine. We have named him Hermie, we have adopted him and he is now running his own extermination business out of our town Coppabella. Oh and he is now paying rent."
Too freaky and funny!
We've got a feeling nobody had to trick Bee the pitbull terrier into this vet visit in Lithuania! Though nobody likes needles and blood, the well-behaved pooch fusses and squirms less than many humans and even helpfully sticks out his paw for the blood sample!
Life as a sporthorse isn't easy... that's why Vuvu gets a stuffed horse pal to keep him company! Though poor Seymour the stuffed horse is probably now little out of joint and dusty, it's clear the equine "odd couple" immediately hit it off! View Now
It's been more than nine months since Izzy the golden retriever last saw her human dad. He's been serving in the armed forces but our military man's back for a heartwarming reunion with his special pooch! Little does he know Sage the yellow lab puppy's also waiting for a sloppy "hello!" View Now
Every animal receives routine health exams at the Oregon Zoo. One of the fascinating parts of the exam is being able to see the animals' spectacular X-rays. Some of the images are even spooky, which we are loving just in time for Halloween. View Now
Three-year-old Airalyn Muti is excited about a surprise in her dad's lunch box. Once she opens the box, Airalyn finds an adorable tiny kitten inside. Dad found a litter of kittens on a job site and decided to bring one home for Airalyn. Her reaction is just as precious as the new kitten.
A surprise puppy can be just as exciting for kids. This dad put a dachshund puppy into a box and carried it into the dining room. Dad asked the girls if he should return their mom's anniversary gift. Of course, the girls are so excited and decide to keep the surprise. View Now
Police found 12 undernourished falcons in need of care inside a private house in Russia. Authorities say smugglers planned to sell the variety of falcons to collectors in the Middle East. Apparently, these falcons are worth $400,000 each. The smugglers were arrested when they returned to the home. View Now
A hiker in Spain spotted a young bear walking through the woods, but at first, the bear did not see the hiker. That is until the hiker stepped out and surprised the bear. Some people online are upset with the hiker for startling the young bear. Officials do say this behavior could've ended badly if the bear attacked the hiker. View Now