It's a story we've seen a lot of here at RTM, unfortunately. A baby in a Goiânia apartment locked themselves in the bathroom by mistake by closing the door and opening a drawer. With no way for the parents to get in, they called local rescue workers who jumped through the window. Just a reminder that baby-proofing your home takes just a little effort, and it is very much worth it.
Next, an electrician was working on a power pole in an Indian neighborhood when he received a literal shock that left him hanging. Bystanders saw the worker hanging helplessly from his leg high off the ground with no way to pull himself to safety. Luckily, residents stepped in and managed to rescue the electrician.