If you have a fear of fans…well, this first video probably won’t help a whole lot. A man and his cat were just chilling in the living room when the oscillating fan suddenly failed and the blades flew off. The fan came apart and the broken blade shot around the room. Fortunately, neither man nor cat was injured, but they were really warm for the rest of the night.
Next, who’d like some popcorn? Not us after watching what happens when you fail to put a bag on one end of a popcorn machine. CCTV footage from China shows the vendor getting ready to serve up his popcorn, only for it to explode in a massive cloud all over the street! Nobody was hurt from the popcorn shrapnel, but many kernels were lost.