The owner of a salvage yard is sitting on top of an industrial gas cylinder trying to dismantle it. But, thanks to a faulty valve, things go terribly wrong. Right when the valve releases...BOOM! If we didn't know any better, we would have thought that was a torpedo! The man was taken to the hospital after the incident, but luckily, is expected to be OK.
Next, introducing: Neighbor Of The Year! When a man in Ohio noticed smoke coming from his neighbors' house, he immediately jumped into action. While his girlfriend called the fire department, he got a garden house and did his best to mitigate the damage. What a hero!