If you love meat, then almost nothing is better than a perfectly cooked steak. But we bet you've never seen a method of cooking steak like MeatLikeMike's. Here's the best part — you don't need a lot to make one of the best steaks you'll ever have in your life. Once again, our very own Jessica Hord brings us a recipe we can't wait to try on our own.
Follow the recipe from MeatLikeMike's Instagram below:
What You'll Need for One Steak:
— Steak (preferably prime grade)
— 14 cloves garlic
— 2 sprigs rosemary
— Oil (preferably olive and enough to cover the steak)
— Flaky salt
1. Preheat the oven to 225F.
2. Put steak, garlic, and rosemary into a baking dish and immerse in oil.
3. Bake in the oven. Once the internal temperature of the steak reaches about 10 degrees cooler than your desired temperature for doneness [for example, the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services recommends cooking steaks to 145F (medium) so you would pull from the oven when your meat thermometer reads 135F].
4. Then pan-sear on high heat for around 30 seconds on each side, also sear the edges.
5. Serve immediately with flaky salt. You're done!