On a busy street in Russia, a car exploded and was engulfed in flames. According to reports, it was an electric car that had been on autopilot. It had crashed into another vehicle, then its batteries may have caused the explosion. Luckily, no one was injured during the incident.
Over in China, a man driving a pedi cab went to a gas station and lit up a cigarette. He refused to put it out, so one of the employees sprayed him with a fire extinguisher. She really didn't hold back at all! The good news is that her actions most likely prevented an explosion from happening.