What could be better than garlic bread? Garlic bread with salami and plenty of melty smoked gouda on it. There are also kalamata olives and artichoke hearts to give this mouthwatering recipe even more flavor. Jessica Hord has outdone herself with this one!
— 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
— 3 tsp. minced parsley
— 2 garlic cloves, minced
— 8 oz. of French bread
— 5 oz. smoked gouda, divided
— 1/4 cup halved kalamata olives
— 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
— 8 slices soppressata salami
— 1/2 cup arugula
— Ground pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place baguette halves face up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
3. Whisk together butter, parsley, and garlic. Spoon over the top of bread and spread if needed.
4. Sprinkle half of gouda on top of bread.
5. Top cheese with olives and artichoke hearts.
6. Sprinkle the rest of the gouda on top of the olives and hearts.
7. Bake until cheese is bubbly, then top with salami, arugula, and pepper. You're done!
Inspired by: Snixy Kitchen