Shocking footage from Russia reveals the moment a shawarma stall suddenly exploded. The incident, reportedly caused by the explosion of a gas cylinder, wreaked havoc on a busy street filled with pedestrians. As a result, nearby shops were severely damaged, multiple people were injured and one person even lost their life. The incident is still under investigation, but what a tragedy all around.
Next, when a four-story residential building in Ukraine caught on fire, firefighters worked quickly to save three pets from the flames. Watch the heartwarming moment rescuers reunite a precious pup with its human.