No one expected these two fires to break out. Let's start in Australia, where a police officer was patrolling an area and noticed a house engulfed in flames. He called for backup, then they bravely rushed onto the property and rescued an elderly woman from the yard.
Over in Vietnam, a hair dryer spontaneously caught fire while it was on the counter. It was a scary situation, especially since there were children nearby, but a man quickly took the hair dryer away before things got too out of hand.