Love is in the air because...Valentine's Day. For those of us who might rather celebrate the so-called "Un-Valentine's Day," that is OK too. Why? Because then you don't have to share this delicious dessert! Our RightThisMinute how-to guru Jessica Hord is going to give you all the details on how to prep this "Pizza My Heart Brownie."
-- 1 sheet of already made brownies, uncut
-- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
-- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
-- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Flip brownie out of baking pan onto your serving platter and draw a heart on parchment paper using a food-safe marker.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut along the heart shape. If you're using a fudgier brownie recipe, you may need to straighten the edges with your fingers or you can leave it as is.
3. Set aside brownie edges for further decorating or snacking.
4. Blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, set aside.
5. Cut heart shapes from strawberries, set aside.
6. Assemble "pizza" by spreading cream cheese frosting on top of the heart-shaped brownie and top with strawberry hearts. You're done!
Inspired by: I Am Baker