If you ever find yourself having those cravings for brownies AND pie, satisfy both with this tasty recipe. Our RightThisMinute chef, Jessica Hord filled our kitchen with the delectable smells of toasted nuts and chocolate. Now, take some tips from her and you'll be baking this fall treat in no time.
— 1/4 cup melted butter
— 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
— 1 tbsp. flour
— 1/4 cup light corn syrup
— 1 tsp. vanilla
— 2 eggs
— 2 cups chopped pecans
— 1 box of brownie mix (or your favorite brownie recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions and pour into a lightly greased 9x9 pan. Set aside.
3. Whisk together butter, brown sugar, flour, corn syrup, vanilla, and eggs.
4. Fold chopped pecans into mixture.
5. Spoon mixture with pecans over brownie batter in pan.
6. Bake for the length of time suggested on package instructions, stopping halfway through baking time to cover the pan with foil. You're done!
Inspired by: Plain Chicken