RightThisMinute's how-to guru Jessica Hord shares a delicious and decadent Cadbury Creme Chocolate Milkshake recipe.
-- 2 tbsp corn syrup
-- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
-- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
-- Pinch of salt
-- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (or until you get to a good consistency)
-- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
-- 1/4 cup milk
-- One Cadbury Creme Egg
-- Caramel (optional)
-- Whipped cream (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, beat together corn syrup and butter until smooth. Beat in vanilla and salt.
2. Beat in the powdered sugar a little at a time until you reach desired consistency.
3. Add ice cream, milk, and mixture to a blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Drizzle caramel into glass. Pour shake. Top with whipped cream.
5. Cut Cadbury Creme Egg in half and use spoon to drizzle the "yolk" on top of the whipped cream. Top with chocolate shells. You're done!
Inspired by: Chocolate Moosey