RightThisMinute's how-to guru Jessica Hord has an easy-to-make recipe for No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream.
-- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
-- 15 chocolate chip cookies
-- 2 cups heavy cream
-- 1 tbsp vanilla
-- 1/2 tsp blue food coloring (or more depending on how blue you'd like it)
-- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1. Break up 15 chocolate sandwich cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies and set aside. Separately, break up 5 chocolate sandwich cookies and 5 chocolate chip cookies and set aside.
2. Whip heavy cream, food coloring and vanilla together.
3. Beat in condensed milk until color is uniform.
4. Fold in 15 broken up chocolate sandwich cookies and 10 broken up chocolate chip cookies.
5. Pour into a loaf pan and top with remaining cookies.
6. Freeze for at least 5 hours. You're done!
Inspired by: Our Family of Seven