Looking for an April Fool's joke without the cruelty? Our RightThisMinute how-to guru Jessica Hord is going to fool the hosts with this "grilled cheese" recipe. They think they are trying a new-found nacho cheese grilled cheese, but it might taste a bit sweeter than that...
— 2 slices of pound cake (the bigger the slices, the better)
— 1 cup of cream cheese frosting
— Yellow food coloring
— Red food coloring
1. Mix more yellow than red food coloring into cream cheese frosting until it has a cheesy color.
2. If needed, cut the pound cake to resemble bread slices.
3. Toast bread until it looks golden brown.
4. Cut cake slices diagonally.
5. Spoon icing onto one of the slices and top with another slice of cake. You're done!
Inspired by: Food.com