Ice cream sandwiches are the best! There's no way to improve them. At least, that's what we thought until Jessica Hord showed us this amazing Ice Cream Sandwich Cake! It takes no time at all to make and it's a super simple recipe too. It's the perfect dessert for this time of year.
— Loaf pan
— Parchment or wax paper
— 6 ice cream sandwiches (or more depending on how many you can fit in your pan)
— 8 oz. whipped topping (Jessica used Cool Whip), halved
— 10 crushed Oreos, halved
1. Press paper down into loaf pan, make sure paper is hanging over the sides of the pan.
2. Lay one layer of ice cream sandwiches down into the pan.
3. Spread half of whipped topping on top of ice cream sandwiches.
4. Sprinkle half of Oreos on top of whipped topping.
5. Repeat layers of ice cream sandwiches and whipped topping.
6. Cover with plastic wrap, freeze for at least an hour.
7. When ready to serve, unwrap from paper and top with remaining Oreos. You're done!