Jessica Hord has a delicious and decadent dessert recipe you will love. Simple-to-make two-ingredient strawberry and cream bark will make your Valentine feel very loved.
-- 12 oz CandiQuik vanilla
-- 1 package Simply Balanced freeze dried strawberries
1. Melt chocolate in double boiler or follow package instructions.
2. Line a baking tray (roughly 9" x 12") with parchment paper.
3. Arrange strawberries on tray, saving a handful to use as garnish.
4. Pour melted chocolate over strawberries. Garnish with remaining strawberries.
5. Let cool and then cut! (Here's a tip -- you can flip the tray over, onto a cutting board, and cut on the board instead of your pan!)