Halloween is over and legend says it won't happen again for one whole year! So, what do you do with all your leftover candy in the meantime? Let RightThisMinute's very own dynamite dessert mastermind Jessica Hord solve that problem for you, with a delicious take on a leftover treats trifle.
— 3 cups heavy whipping cream
— 1 tbsp sugar
— 3 cups leftover chocolate Halloween candy, chopped and divided
— 1 pan of brownies, cubed and divided into 3 portions
— 3 cups no sugar added chocolate pudding (Jessica used no sugar added store-bought pudding cups)
1. Whip cream with sugar on high until stiff peaks form.
2. Put a third of the brownies into a trifle dish.
3. Top brownies with one cup of chocolate pudding.
4. Top pudding with a third of the whipped cream.
5. Top whipped cream with 1 cup of candy.
6. Repeat the layering process two more times.
7. Cover dish with plastic wrap and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours or overnight.
Inspired by: The Kitchen Magpie [https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/leftover-halloween-candy-brownie-trifle/]