Can't think of something to bring for Thanksgiving dinner this year? Don't be that person who shows up with forks or napkins; we've got another solution. Give thanks to our crafty creator Jessica Hord as she shows us how to make a pumpkin centerpiece from DIY Candy.
— 3 small pumpkins (Jessica used pie pumpkins)
— 1 plastic cup, cut to fit
— Floral wet foam
— Array of fall flowers
1. Cut a hole into your pumpkin, big enough to fit your cup through.
2. Scoop out seeds, apply petroleum jelly as a preserver if you're planning a day or two ahead.
3. Cut foam to fit cup and then soak foam according to the package's instructions.
4. Insert foam into the cup filled with a little water. Insert foam cup into the pumpkin.
5. Insert flowers into the foam around the cut edges of the pumpkin first, covering the cut portion of the pumpkin with flowers.
6. Arrange the rest of the flowers in the center until you have a full bouquet.
7. Repeat two times with two other pumpkins. You're done!
Inspired by: DIY Candy