When you think of the word "spam" do you immediately envision the blue and yellow can? Even if you do, did you know you can make tasty, modern recipes with this canned meat? NO!? Well, our kitchenista Jessica Hord is going to "SPAM Sprout" your day with this easy dinner option.
1. Rub brown sugar on Spam slices.
2. In a bowl, mix together the soy and hoisin sauces along with the Sriracha.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, add Spam. Sear on both sides about 3-4 minutes each. Set Spam aside.
4. Wipe any remaining brown sugar from skillet using a paper towel. Add minced garlic and peppercorn. Cook on medium heat until aromatic.
5. Add Brussels sprouts and sauce mixture to pan.
6. Cut cooked Spam into cubes, add to pan. Mix. You're done!
Inspired by: bacon + egg + cheesecake