Because no Thanksgiving's complete without the "big game", RightThisMinute how-to guru Jessica Hord has a turkeylicious indoor game that the kids (and even the grown-up ones) will love! We've got the entire tutorial below.
— Large paper bag
— 2 Small paper bags
— Newspaper or scrap paper
— 2 Pieces of white tissue paper
— Glue gun and glue sticks
— White, brown, and green construction paper
1. If there's a lot of advertising on your big paper bag, slowly and carefully turn it inside out.
2. Now fold the outer edges down into the bag at least four inches.
3. Fold the two front corners of the bag down into the front oof the bag, like you would do with wrapping paper. Staple the flaps to the front of the bag.
4. Stuff two smaller bags with newspaper or scrap paper until they're a fourth of the way full.
5. Put a sheet of white tissue paper into each bag as if you were stuffing a gift bag, leaving a couple of inches of white tissue paper sticking out of the top.
6. Twist the tops of the smaller bags and then staple to secure.
7. Use hot glue to secure legs to the front of the bag.
8. Ball up pieces of construction paper, and you're done!
Inspired by: Kid Friendly Things To Do