As the temperatures rise and "popsicle season" nears, why not channel those summer vibes into a refreshing take on sidewalk chalk your kids (and your inner clean freak) will love? Making these clever "popsicles" is easy too—RightThisMinute's how to guru Jessica Hord has you covered!
For each color you'd like to make...
— 1 Disposable plastic cup
— 1/3 Cup refrigerated water
— 2 tbsp neon tempura paint
— 1 Disposable plastic fork
— 2/3 Cup Plaster of Paris
— Silicone mold
— 1/2 Craft stick
1. Pour chilled water into the plastic cup.
2. Add paint and stir with a plastic fork.
3. When paint and water are combined, stir in Plaster of Paris.
4. Pour into mold and let set for two minutes.
5. After two minutes, insert craft stick into the center of the mold.
6. Let chalk cure for at least 30 minutes and up to one day. If possible, in the sun. You're done!
Inspired by: Project Nursery