Nothing like a hot bath keeps dried winter skin at bay! But to maximize your bathtime relaxation, you'll need these soothing rich milk and honey bath melts, specially designed by RightThisMinute's own how-to guru Jessica Hord. Though they look a little like snowballs, these bundles of joy are anything but icy!
Get the full recipe and instructions below.
— 1/3 cup shea butter
— 1/3 cup almond oil
— 1/4 cup honey
— 1 cup powdered milk
— Parchment or wax paper
— Additional powdered milk for finishing
1. Melt together shea butter, almond oil and honey in a double boiler (or a makeshift alternative).
2. Once melted, add powdered milk and mix. Let mixture cool.
3. When cool enough to handle, roll a tablespoon of the blend into a ball and set aside on parchment or wax paper. Continue this process until the mixture is gone.
4. Once the balls are cool and have hardened, warm them back up in your hand and roll into a final ball.
5. Dip balls in remaining powdered milk. You're done!
Inspired by: Bren Did