Dog tested and approved, the t-shirt toy is your next at-home project. All you need are two shirts and well, a dog of course! Our RightThisMinute how-to expert Jessica Hord is going to walk you through this simple project. Titan, dog pal to our producer Jake, even makes a special appearance. He loves it, so we know your dog will too!
— Two t-shirts, different colors
1. Cut into the t-shirt about 5 inches and do this every 2-3 inches along the bottom of your shirt.
2. Grab one of the pieces you've cut and rip along the slit all the way up to the top of the t-shirt (or as far as you can go). Repeat with remaining pieces.
3. Cut the sleeves and neck of the t-shirt from fabric strips.
4. Gather strips together and tie off the end, using one strip.
5. Separate strips into three sections and braid them together.
6. Using another strip of fabric, tie off the opposite end.
7. Cut strips on ends so they're even and there aren't any remaining seams. You're done!
Inspired by: Bark Post