— 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
— 2 tbsp sugar
— 5 tbsp unsalted butter
— brownie batter (Jessica used a boxed brownie mix.)
— 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips
— 2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
3. Melt butter. Whisk together with graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
4. Pack mixture into pan and bake until crust starts to brown.
5. Once crust is brown, top with brownie batter. Bake according to brownie recipe instructions.
6. Top baked brownies with chocolate chips. Allow the heat from the brownies to melt the chocolate a little before covering with marshmallows.
7. Once topped, put under oven broiler just long enough to toast the marshmallows. Let cool. You're done!