OK stop what you're doing and make this right now! A cookie turned into a cup with a s'more inside? Seriously yummy. Delish has the recipe.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 bar Hershey's milk chocolate
- 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 c. marshmallow crème
1. Preheat oven to 400º and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Form cookie dough into 12 tablespoon-sized balls and press each into muffin tin, making a well out of the dough.
2. Bake until deeply golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
3. Use a greased shot glass to form deep wells in the cups, then let cool 15 minutes.
4. Transfer cups to a baking sheet and fill with chocolate and graham crackers. Top with marshmallow crème and broil until toasty and golden, 2 minutes.