It's all fun and games when you're snorkeling until you bring to shore an unwelcomed guest. Someone spending their 26th birthday in Puerto Rico had a baby crab crawl into their ear while in the water. Luckily, they got it out in no time, but we're sure they won't be getting back in the water without earplugs any time soon.
Over in the United Kingdom, Jordan Kenney was filming a video to send to his pals about his new nose hair trimmer when the machine got caught to his nose piercing. The look of shock on his face was hilarious, but not to worry — Jordan was able to wiggle his piercing loose.