The video has been added to your favorite list.
The video has been removed from your favorite list.
Use commas to enter multiple email addresses.
These videos show that fire is extremely dangerous and can come from anywhere. In clip one, a punctured gas line in Germany caused the death of a construction worker and injured 12 others. In clip two, a driver witnessed some smoke coming from his engine and into the interior of his vehicle. In clip three, a really cool smoke stream came out of a garbage fire.
Click to copy the code to your clipboard.
Cars and Water recently got into the Breast Cancer Awareness spirit by dipping his famous red hot nickel ball into pink nail polish. The results, as per usual, were as you'd expect.
Scary footage has surfaced from The Ohio State University showing a fire consuming an off-campus apartment. A brave student with a camera ran inside to rescue the tenants. Police are currently investigating the eerie similarities between this incident and a fire started 11 years ago at an apartment in the the same area, which claimed the lives of five students.
A couple of newlyweds were in Cape Town, South Africa when they released a floating lantern into the sky. Unfortunately, they set it up poorly and it caught fire. It then fell back to the ground into a tree.
Watch this dramatic rescue of an older man from a burning house in Fresno. A woman yelled that her father was still inside the building engulfed in flames and passersby stepped up to help get him out before the fire department was able to get to the scene.
Firefighters from several different fire departments in North Carolina responded to an extremely intense fire at what was once the building for JDK Automotive. The building was lost, but there were no injuries as a result of the flames.
A home engulfed flames in San Jose, California forced a family to vacate the property as the fire consumed the building. After the homeowners exited the house, one of them realized that a dog was still inside. A man rushed inside and grabbed the dog before it was too late. Firefighters claimed that the flames may have been started from a gas leak.
Security cameras in South Wales captured a man lighting the back door of a night club on fire. Unfortunately for Craig Cullen, he also lit himself on fire and was put under citizen's arrest in the aftermath. Cullen lit the place on fire because of a threat he made to a woman who went into the club. He was charged with arson with the intent to endanger lives. Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire.
She calls herself faceless simply for the mask she has been forced to wear for the past two years after reconstructive surgeries to repair the damage from a brutal attack. Dana Vulin, 28, was set on fire by the estranged wife of a man she met at a party. She suffered third-degree burns to two thirds of her body, but she survived. Now she's taking off the mask and, as she puts it, making the scars her b*tch. Her story is heartbreaking, but her resilence and courage prove neither the attack nor the mask took away her beauty.
Richard Hartnell can juggle a ball of fire like it's any other object that isn't potentially dangerous. The man looks like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat with the way he manipulates the flames.
See the RTM hosts' reactions.
A trio of videos demonstrates the coolness of fire. In clip one, Richard Hartnell juggled a fire ball as it rolled on his skin. In clip two, a bunch of bored guys set fire to a pond. In clip three, a fire extinguisher guided a professor around on a bike at the University of Maryland.
Just thought you might want to know, you burnt the steaks...They probably should have realized the grilling was out of control when the fire started touching the house, it may have saved them from having to run from an explosion.