Jessica Hord's latest food tutorial covers the three main food groups: cookies, butter and popcorn. It's a fairly simple recipe with a delightfully delicious payoff. Be warned, though, Cookie Butter Popcorn has a reputation for being a little addictive.
Try out the recipe below, and let Jessica know how your batch went on her Facebook Page.
-- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
-- 1 16 oz. package of Candiquik
-- 3 tbs cookie butter (Biscoff or Trader Joe's)
-- 1/2 cup candy melts (any color)
-- 1 package Peanut Butter M&Ms
-- 1 cup mini pretzels
-- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Pop your popcorn and pour into a large bowl, removing any un-popped kernels.
2. Melt Candiquik and add cookie butter to melted chocolate, stir.
3. Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn and stir until evenly coated.
4. Stir in M&Ms and pretzels and then pour and spread onto wax paper.
5. Melt colored candy melts and then drizzle on top of popcorn.
6. Top with sprinkles and let it set until hardened. You're done!
Inspired by: I Heart Naptime