When life's got you down or simply "meh," you won't find a better cure than cheesecake truffles! Leave it to RightThisMinute how-to guru Jessica Hord to make these bite-sized pieces of heaven a reality. Follow her yummy recipe below to make your own!
— 1 box of no-bake cheesecake mix
— Any topping or pie filling (Jessica used Cherry Pie Filling)
— Vanilla Candiquik or Candy Melts (Jessica used both, Candiquik with food coloring worked best)
— Melon baller
— Optional: sprinkles, edible glitter, etc.
1. Make no-bake cheesecake according to mix instructions.
2. Freeze cheesecake for at least two hours.
3. Melt Candiquik or Candy Melts according to the package's instructions and set aside.
4. Using a melon baller, scoop some of the crust, cheesecake, and topping into a ball.
5. Carefully dip each ball into melted candy.
6. Top with more candy, sprinkles or edible glitter. You're done!
Inspired by: A Beautiful Mess