A toddler miraculously survived a terrifying incident in which he fell from a third story balcony, and was electrocuted by powerlines on the way down. The two-year-old was immediately rushed to the hospital where he regained consciousness and is expected to make a recovery. Surprisingly, it is believed to be the wires that broke his fall and ultimately saved his life.
Next, when a woman in Brazil went into early labor, there was no time to get to the hospital. That's when the military police were on the scene to help deliver the beautiful baby Eloá.